Welcome to the ClearCam website..
Please use the links to the left to find out more about the housings or ordering details. Prices and shipping costs are on the ordering page (left).
The ClearCam housing is designed as a cost effective solution to underwater video for divers, surfers, swimmers, or just about anybody who has a need to film underwater.
The housing is completely clear and made for high quality acrylic material. All metal on the housing is marine grade stainless steel so will not corrode or rust in sea water.
The housing is designed to accomodate a range of DV Camcorders that are similar in dimensions to the popular Sony DV Digital HandyCam range.
The ClearCam housing has the following features:
- Compact and Lightweight - Ideal for travelling abroad.
- Removable handles save space in luggage.
- Depth rated to 45 metres.
- Fits many camcorder models - change your camera - keep the housing.
- Locking catches prevent accidental opening.
- Simple point and shoot operation - even the kids can get great video.
- Can be used on the beach to protect from sand, water etc.
- Includes lead ballast for neutral buoyancy if diving.
- 12 month warranty.
All of these images were taken from video shot with the ClearCam housing at depths of between 10 and 25 metres. Click the links at the bottom of the page to see some Quicktime video clips.
Please check the Design and Ordering links (top left) before emailing questions